Okay, so I guess technically this wouldn't count as staying at home, since I went to work today, but lets go with it anyway. I managed to get the kids BOTH to daycare by 8am (so much for 7:30, but it is what it is) and both dogs were walked and fed before we left. Work was work, and I even made record time (seriously, best traffic ever) to get the kids picked up so our care provider could make an appointment she had at 5:45. James managed to fall asleep at 6:00 as I was pulling into our complex...and he stayed asleep until 8:30 this morning! So that was insane. He slept in his clothes, and through getting carried out of the car to the couch, then moved to his bed an hour or so later. He said this morning he was just really, really tired, and he had a dream about many crabs that walked in the snow on just two legs and they were silly crabs who made faces, and Daddy was there. My mom made a joke about them being snow crabs. Hahahaha.
In other news, Chris got his first deer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment