Monday, November 29, 2010

Things James Said Today

1. In reference to yesterday when he helped me get pumpkin seeds out and bake pumpkin: "I had fun with Mama yesterday. Pumpkin seeds not ready yet." (The seeds are not, in fact, cooked yet.)

2. He had been wearing his pajama shirt still and suddenly came running into the living room, without his shirt on, yelling "I took my shirt off! Where's mine Broncos shirt? Want wear Broncos shirt!" He's spent the rest of the day wearing his Broncos shirt and cap.

3. When he overheard Chris and I talking about whether my belly button would pop out this pregnancy (it never did last time) he said: "My belly button pop out, my butt falls off!" When I said no, his butt wouldn't fall off, he suggested that maybe his head or hands would fall off. Our friend Sarah had told him on Saturday that if he unscrewed his belly button his butt would fall off.

4. Chris was looking for his wallet so he could go out and do some Christmas shopping tonight. James ran into our bedroom and loudly said: "Mommy stole your wallet!"

5. I helped James make his bed with a down comforter (actually a throw but perfect size for a toddler bed). He proudly told Chris that he had a "fluffy help me" on his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment