Monday, September 6, 2010

6 weeks! And no picture.

How Far along: 6 weeks!

Total weight gain: +2 pounds total from pre-pg, no difference this week at all.

Maternity clothes: No, but I'm rocking the elastic waistband comfy pants today. (Not modeled above.)

Sleep: Yes, please. Although I've been waking up at 2am starving and hot. Bleh.

Best Moment this week: Snuggling with J this morning. Not at all pg related, but it was certainly one of the highlights of my week. Aside from not having to work today.

Movement: N/A

Gender: I'm still leaning toward girl.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: Well, I have an aversion to food in general. Although I did just snarf  1 1/2 blueberry bagels like there was no tomorrow. It was wonderful to actually want food. And I am currently wanting some pizza, which I really am looking forward to.

What I miss: Wanting food/to eat, and not feeling constantly queasy or hungry. It seems to me that this time around is much, much harder to make myself eat every 2 hours than it was with J, so I get hungry more so I feel like crap more.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Still the bloaty bump. Afternoon may or may not be when it shows up anymore. 

What I am looking forward to this week: My first appointment on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment