Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Veggie Tales on Baby Vicodin

Tonight James complained that his leg hurt, so he got some Baby Vicodin. Since last night when I tried to give it to him straight he spit it out all over the floor, I made him some "special" chocolate milk. Chris mentioned that he may think that chocolate milk makes him high now. "Dude, have you tried chocolate milk? It's the best, man. Woah." The special milk did have the effect that, when he was done with his pizza, he said "Done" and waved goodbye to his pizza. Then it was time for some singing vegetables.

 Duuuude. Have you ever watched Veggie Tales? I mean, really watched Veggie Tales?

Sock as mitten.

That cucumber is, like, singing. Woah.

Sock as blindfold.




Sock on my nose! He was actually seriously proud of this, and repeated it multiple times.


No comments:

Post a Comment