Monday, May 24, 2010

James, 28 months

James is definitely getting sneaky. Well, he thinks so, anyway. Yesterday he was coloring on the patio with his chalk and I was in the house. I came to check on him and he was sitting in the dining room, coloring the carpet. I don't think he was expecting to be caught, but he was very obedient in going back outside. He also wouldn't take a nap. I put him down, then about 20 minutes later I heard him banging stuff together. I opened the door and found him sitting in the corner with his fabric toy box sitting next to him on one side, and his lego box open on his other side. He was having a grand time.

He's also been very into helping me water the plants. "Wayer pyants, more wayer pyants!" Unfortunately he gets a little too enthusiastic and sometimes over waters my plants. He does do well at using pretend water.

No comments:

Post a Comment