James was standing in front of the gate we have across the dining room, looking at the Christmas tree and licking the baby gate. I told him that he shouldn't lick the baby gate, because it's gross, and he said "eeeew" in agreement. He then opened his mouth really wide and sucked on the gate, and said "Mmmm, good!"
While I was making dinner, James was hanging out in the kitchen. At one point, he walked very deliberately across the room, laid down carefully on his belly, and said "Woah, fall!" When I started laughing, he proceeded to "fall" all over the kitchen, and at some point just started pushing himself around the floor on his belly.
We took Athena out to check the mail with us, and when she was looking around for bunnies after she was done peeing James asked what she was doing ("Fee? Look?") and I explained that she was searching for bunnies, but that the bunnies all were in their houses at night. James took the flashlight and started looking for bunny houses ("Light, look munny house.") I finally convinced him we should go inside because it was cold and dark out, and he tried to go back out the door with the flashlight to "look munny house" without me. The boy was appeased when I suggested making a house for one of his stuffed animal bunnies, so we now have a "munny house" under our coffee table. Not that this has stopped James from wanting to look for bunny houses every time we go outside.
Toddlers are weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment